Childcare First Aid
Standard First Aid
CPR Level C
CPR Level HCP
Calgary First Aid offers workplace approved first aid and CPR re-certification courses. These courses are designed for candidates that need to renew previous first aid and / or CPR certificates. All first aid renewal courses include CPR and automated external defibrillator (AED) certification. All stand-alone CPR re-certification courses include AED certification.
First Aid and CPR Re-Certification.
The following is a list of all the available first aid and CPR Re-certifications courses that we offer:
- Standard first aid and CPR level “C” – This is a 8 hour course.
- Standard first aid health care provider CPR – This is a 8 hour course.
- Emergency first aid and CPR level “C” – This is a 6 hour course.
- Emergency first aid and CPR level “B” – This is a 6 hour course.
- Emergency first aid and CPR level “A” – This is a 6 hour course.
CPR only Re-Certification Courses:
Calgary first aid offers the following stand-alone CPR re-certification courses:
- Health Care Provider CPR and AED – This course 4 to 5 hours in length.
- CPR level “C” and AED – This course is 4 hours in length.
- CPR level “B” and AED – This course is 4 hours in length.
- *CPR level “A” and AED courses do not have availalbe re-certification courses. Candidates must retake the full course to re-certify.
First Aid and CPR Re-Certification Eligibility:
To be eligible for a workplace approved Re-certification course candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have completed a re-certification course or a full course within the past 3 years.
- Candidates must have completed the previous certification course through a credible provider. Credible providers include: St. Johns Ambulance, Lifesaving Society, St Mark James, and the Heart and Stroke Foundation. Certificate obtained via online courses will not be eligible for workplace approved re-certification.
- Candidates must have completed a re-certification course within Canada. International certificates are not eligible for a re-certification. Certificates are nationally accredited, not internationally.
To register for a CPR and / or first aid re-certification course select the re-cert course of your choosing from the main menu or from the selection above. Select the course location, date and time of your choosing and complete the registration form. Pre-pay via our online payment system to be guaranteed a spot in the course.
Calgary first aid offers first aid and CPR re-certification throughout Calgary in comfortable and convenient locations. On the course page you will have the option of selecting the course location of your choosing.
- Candidates must bring previous certification card to course to present to the workplace approved instructor.