Calgary First Aid offers emergency first aid and CPR re-certification courses. This course is designed for candidates that need to renew certification. This course includes CPR level “A” re-certification and automated external defibrillator (AED) training. Emergency first aid re-certification courses are shorter than the full course.
The length of this course is 8 hours and is typically completed within one day.
The cost of this course is 74.99 (taxes included). Course fee includes taxes and workplace re-certification fee’s.
To be eligible for a emergency first aid re-cert course candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have completed a full course or re-certification course within the past 3 years.
- Candidates must have completed the previous course through a credible provider such as the Lifesaving Society, Heart and Stroke foundation, St. Johns Ambulance or St Mark James Training. Certificates received through online courses are not eligible for workplace re-certification.
- Candidates must have completed the previous course within Canada. International certificates are not recognized by Calgary First Aid.
Once candidates complete the skills component and the multiple choice test with a minimum grade of 70%, candidates will receive a emergency first aid, CPR and AED certificate that is valid for 3 years.
To register for a emergency first aid and CPR re-certification select the course date, time and location from the selection below. Complete the registration form and submit payment to guarantee yourself a spot in the course. Accepted methods of payment include credit card, debit card and PayPal. If you have any questions, concerns or if you would like to submit payment through another method please email at [email protected] or call 587-774-5317.
- Please bring previous certification award and first aid manual.
- Please wear comfortably clothing.
Cancellations and Refunds:
Calgary First Aid does not accept cancellations or refunds within 72 hours of the course. Prior to 72 hours to the re-certification candidates can receive a full refund.